Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Kevin Davies, Oct 10 2012 8:36AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Get the Express Health Check system

Hi

We are now able to measure over two hundred health markers, in just under a minute, by holding a rod to find out exactly what’s going on inside.
With your results available immediately that we can also email you.

On my journey, when the Doctors could do no more for me, I went on to find ways that worked. I am lucky as I can use the Internet. I also wanted a system that could measure the changes I could feel going on inside as my health improved.

The hardware comes from China where they are now having to deal with Cancer. Their Ministry for Health did a
quick sum and soon realised their Hospitals would be overwhelmed if they did nothing. They tasked a team of leading Doctors and Electronic engineers who came up with an innovative way to measure over two hundred health markers in just under a minute.

Since March this year I have helped a number of family and friends monitor their health and overcome their long term health challenges at clinics in Lymington and Broadstone and its proving popular.

If you want to add value to your practice with this innovative service then call Kevin on 01202 640264 Today!!

Post Reply |

| Back Up to For Sale