Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Liam Hennessy, Oct 15 2012 2:40PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

DUBLIN MARATHON 2012.....SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPISTS REQUIRED...SAT, OCTOBER 27TH AND SUN, OCT 28TH..

SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPISTS REQUIRED TO WORK AT THE DUBLIN MARATHON EXPO AT THE ROYAL DUBLIN SOCIETY ( RDS ) EXHIBITION HALL, SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27TH AND SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28TH NEXT.

THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR RECENT GRADUATES OR EXPERIENCED THERAPISTS, WHO ARE LOOKING TO GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH RUNNERS PRESENTING WITH MINOR INJURIES / NIGGLES PRIOR TO THE MARATHON.

THE TREATMENTS WILL BE 15 OR 30 MINUTES IN DURATION.

THERAPISTS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN APPROXIMATELY 15 / 20 EUROS PER HOUR ( BEING REALISTIC, AS WE HIT HIGHS AND LOWS WITH FLOW OF NUMBERS PASSING THROUGH THE HALL ).

I WOULD ENCOURAGE THERAPISTS TO COME AND JOIN US, AS IT IS A GREAT WAY OF NETWORKING WITH OTHER THERAPISTS AND RUNNERS.

I RUN A VERY SUCCESSFUL CLINIC IN DUBLIN AND HAVE WORKED AT THE DUBLIN MARATHON EXPO FOR THE PAST 11 YEARS AND ENJOY THIS WEEKEND MORE AND MORE EVERY YEAR.

IF YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING US, DONT DELAY, CONTACT ME TODAY AT liam.hennessy@ireland.com, OR TEL: 01-8361187 OR MOBILE: 087 219 5748.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities