Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Teresa Rich, Oct 20 2012 1:52PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Hand Reflexology in Bournemouth 10-4pm with FREE DVD on 9th November £80.00 www.reflexologyuk.org

Hand Reflexology (5 CPD points)
Accredited Workshop
Teresa Rich
ITEC, MICHT, IFL
Lecturer, Speaker, Practitioner

Teresa Rich delivers ITEC Reflexology, and workshops for therapists based in Continual Professional Development in Advanced Foot Reflexology and Hand Reflexology. My workshops have taken me around the UK, Northern Ireland, and Glasgow. I have also delivered seminars in these subjects to audiences of 150 plus at Health and Beauty Exhibition, Donnington Park ,Excel Exhibition in Holistic Health in London and NEC Birmingham. I have written articles in hand reflexology for FHT and Capital Hair and Beauty.

Course Outline

By the end of the workshop, students will be able to show:

* How to give a hand massage

* Their knowledge of practical hand reflexology to an advanced level

* An in-depth understanding of reading the hands

* Metaphysic techniques for hand reflexology

Course Venue

Bournemouth,
and other locations Directions will be emailed out to you upon receipt of your enrolment

Venue contact details:
01202 295910
www.reflexologyuk.org
info@reflexologyuk.org

Delegates

Knowledge of reflexology to ITEC,NVQ, BABTAC, etc standards would be advantageous.
This workshop is designed for reflexologists and lecturers in reflexology.
Course Times 10am – 4pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration
Price £80.00
Maximum Student Numbers 6.

The delegates will also gain an accredited certificate stating that they have attended a “Hand reflexology workshop“.

Refreshments will be provided throughout the day however lunch is not provided.

Thanks
Thank you for visiting this website. Please feel free to contact us, for just an informal chat or instructions on joining the workshops. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Kind Regards
Teresa Rich

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events