Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Caroline Marks, May 21 2005 10:11PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Merseyside/Wirral group!

Hi everybody, where are all the therapists from Merseyside/Wirral?

I am based at the Holistic Centre in Neston and am disappointed not to see any other lovely Merseyside therapists here!

All replies welcomed!
Caroline
George B.
May 22 2005 7:01AM
Welcome Caroline!

I have just set up a local group forum for Merseyside so that when you post there other members of that local group (who have an email) get notified by email.

The Merseyside local group is currently flagged as "inactive", which is why I had not set up a forum for Merseyside before. Do you know if this is correct?

I suggest posting there - there are 15 subscriptions, so you have a good chance of a response.

Note that you can subscribe to any of the Forums by simply clicking on the "Heart" symbol, that way you know when someone posts, rather than having to check back from time-to-time. You can always unsubscribe by clicking again.

The forums are very new at the moment, which is why things are a bit quiet. A bit like a party where you arrive early!

Best wishes,
George ( Embody Website Administrator )

Gloria Irene Wilson
Oct 18 2006 1:01PM
Hi Caroline, I noted the same - no groups from Merseyside listed. Glad that there is someone else around. I do some voluntary work with associations that need awareness raising and also to have some holistic experiences. Have just finished a Diabetes Awareness Day and looking forward to working with Wired - Caring for Carers event in Liscard. Studying hard for other courses in Conway Park. Bye for now. Gloria

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion