Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Sarah Chandler, Nov 9 2012 12:59PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reflexology Course

Hiya all - im interested in doing a Reflexology course - just found a 2 day course on London School of Nails & Beauty - price just £150.00 - has anyone ever heard of this school - when you go on the website it states that the qualification is with Beauty Guild - I have done courses before and not been able to get CThA insurance.
thanks
Angelina Kelly
Nov 9 2012 2:13PM
Hi Sarah,

Any reflexology course that is only a 2 day course is not worth the money you will spend because it does not qualify you to practice (no matter what it says in it's literature). If you really want to do such a course do it with a reputable school(not a beauty school)that offers a credible qualification, such courses are 12/15 months long with ITEC accredited certificates at the end of them. Any thing other than this is just not worth the price. I don't live in England so I can't recommend one but the CThA will guide you as to which one you should choose and which one they will back you up with.

Hope this helps.

Angelina Kelly
Reflexologist
ITEC,MIRIL,BFRP,MCTha
Sarah Chandler
Nov 9 2012 2:25PM
thanks for your reply Angelina - I thought that might be the case - I gained my massage and aromatherapy massage qualifications with ITEC
regards sarah

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion