Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by George B., Oct 20 2006 8:12PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Daily Telegraph and News of The World promotions

Details of these promotions are now available.

Please see

http://www.complementary.assoc.org.uk/Promotions/

or

http://www.embodyforyou.com/promotions/

for details and to register.

The News of The World promotion will run from December 3 until January 12, excluding Christmas and New Year.

In its first year over 1,500 CThA/BThA/Embody members took part in The Daily Telegraph scheme and it proved very successful. This single promotion delivered over 27,000 bookings to Embody listed therapists over a four-month period; an average of 17 bookings per therapist.

This year the offer will run from the end of January until April and we hope that it will be even more successful than last year. You must offer a minimum of 5 sessions, Mon-Sun, to this promotion. A session is either Morning/Afternoon or Evening.

George
Gill Bright
Jan 23 2007 4:26PM
I participated in the Daily Telegraph promotion last year and the News of the World promotion in December.

The NOTW promotion was a complete waste of time. I bought the paper on the Sunday it commenced, had to search through the paper to find any information and discovered it was only going to be advertised on that Sunday, and very poorly advertised at that. Only the voucher in the paper was needed and you had to logon to their website to find out who the therapists were. If you weren't online, then you wouldn't be able to use the voucher.

I have had no-one approach me to take part, compared to the Daily Telegraph, when I had 16 approaches for treatments.

I myself have used the voucher and the therapist I saw had only received the one contact from me.

By contrast the Daily Telegraph it was appalling organised, a rush job if ever there was one and hardly good advertising for Embody.

I would be interest to hear if anyone else had the same experience.

Gill Bright
brightbodysoul@tiscali.co.uk
Malmesbury
Gill Bright
Feb 4 2007 10:41AM
I have just received a phone call from a lady who has been collecting vouchers for the Telegraph offer, but there is nothing about this listed in the members area, only the promotion for 2006.

I am still waiting for a reply to my previous comments concerning the News of the World promotion.

There seems to be a serious lack of communication here between the organiser of these promotions and the members.

Please respond to this urgently.

thanks
Gill

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events