Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Stuart Dare, Dec 17 2012 3:16PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Here's to a successful 2013 from your East Midlands Group Co-ordinator

To see something from another perspective can result in progress that otherwise may not be achieved.

I'm looking to you for ideas for next years Support Group Topics, let me know what you would most like to know and learn for your therapy business at: info@stuartdare.co.uk I have already a few exciting ideas and will let you know once I have confirmed dates etc.

If you use linked in I would love to invite you to join my group at: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=1511487&trk=anet_ug_hm Copy and past into your browser or search for Holistic Health Practitioners UK

Finally, I have a special offer for you...

Make sure your plans for 2013 will be successful and discover any unidentified barriers before it's too late! I am offering a very limited number of GOAL REVIEW calls on 27th, 28th and 29th December 2012.Just in time to check out your New Year Resolutions! **************** ONE Time Offer of £12 each **************** limited to one call per person, get your plans checked out from a different perspective and be shure they take you in the direction of your dreams and won't fall short of the mark before you start.

Register now on Skype at: stuartdarenlp or email me at info@rapidchangecoach.co.uk include a phone number if your not on Skype.

www.stuartdare.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events