Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Jan 14 2013 10:28PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Share your story of using complementary medicine?

I am a journalist working in London and I am looking to interview people who have used alternative therapies and complementary medicine to treat stress and related symptoms.
I am interested in all types of complementary medicine, but particularly interested in talking to anyone who has had mindfulness therapy, meditation or neurolinguistic therapy (NLP) for treating some kind of stress disorder and would be willing to share their story. This would be written up and posted on Stressbusting.co.uk.

Anyone interested should email me at
Jinan.Harb@freelancejournalism.com

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Jinan Harb

----

About StressBusting
www.stressbusting.co.uk aims to help people suffering from stress understand and overcome their problems.

Launched in 2001, the site was completely rebuilt in November 2012 and has an editorial and marketing team charged with making it the UK’s first destination for stress news and advice.

CONTENT

As well as running news stories and regular features, Stressbusting has created original editorial content to help people find the best therapies for stress relief. The content is based on sound research and the latest therapeutic developments. You can read about our research methods here [add link to how we did our research article]

Therapies A-Z: Articles on 32 different therapies to help with stress symptoms based on the evidence backing them, and containing useful information on how to find reputable practitioners, costs etc. Each therapy article is accompanied by a short video with a practitioner.

Free e-book: The A-Z is available free to subscribers as a downloadable-book, Stressbusting Therapies: 32 Ways to Beat Stress.

Stess Tests: Three unique tests based on reliable methods to help people assess their stress levels and find a suitable therapy:
Therapy Selector Symptoms Test suggests therapies according to your symptoms.

Therapy Selector Personality Test suggests therapies according to your personality and lifestyle.

Take the Stress Test – measures stress levels and offers suggestions according to results.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public