Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Catrina Macdonagh, Jan 20 2013 12:01PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Tahiti Ruby Black Massage Chair for Sale

Tahiti Ruby Pink Massage Chair

I am selling my massage chair for a hugely discounted price. The original price of the chair was £139.99 and I am selling for £40.

This chair is in perfect condition apart from the headrest. This broke recently but should be very easy to fix or replace and not very costly.

This is a lovely chair and is very stable, comfortable and lightweight. It comes with a free bag to make it portable. The chair's height is adjustable, it is made from lightweight steel covered with 4cm thick high density foam and a non-staining pvc leather covering.

In my experience with using this chair, my clients have always found this chair comfortable and I have taken the chair on public transport and have not had any issues with it's portability.

The chair is available for collection from South London SW16. Please call or text me on 07817393888 if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks
Catrina

Janette Hall
Feb 19 2013 9:40AM
Hi , catrina,
Just wondered if your chair is still for sale as I am lookin g for one.do you think it is easy headrest fixed. Where are you located please?
Many thanks
Janette (SE4)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to For Sale