Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Julie Davies, Feb 8 2013 1:36PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reiki Level I Workshop/Course

I will be running a Reiki Level I workshop/course in Beckenham, Kent on Monday 4 March 2013.

Reiki is a Japanese technique that promotes natural healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.

Reiki Level I is open to everyone, not just therapists, but is also the first of two Levels of qualification which enables therapists to add this wonderful treatment to their menu of services. After the Level I course you will be able to practice Reiki healing on yourself, as well as family members and friends. A Certificate is given at the end of the course.

Level I costs just £100 and is a one day workshop. There are only five places available for this date so please do contact me if you are interested.

Other workshops in Levels II and III (Master/Teacher Level) are available. Please contact me to discuss.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events