Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Mariette Lobo, Feb 22 2013 10:08AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Maternity Reflexology CPD Course

Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 April in Kirkcaldy, Fife. Please email me (info@mariettelobo.com) for further details or visit my website (www.mariettelobo.com) for information about practitioner (VTCT Level 3) and non-practitioner courses (The Healing Arts) at my Body in Balance Training Centre.
Mariette Lobo
Feb 22 2013 9:07PM
I am still waiting for my IT person to put the information under my "courses" tab. In the meantime, it is under my Blogs tab on my website and this is what it says:

I am running a Maternity Reflexology course on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 April 2013 (10am to 5pm both days). Total cost: £150 with a £50 deposit (non-refundable) to be paid by Monday 25 March 2013.

This is a CPD course (10 points) for qualified Reflexologists (a good knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology is mandatory).

The maximum number of students is 4 (first come, first served).

The main tutor will be Annette Lobo (Consultant Midwife for Fife and Clinical Reflexologist) assisted by myself. The syllabus will also include techniques for fertility issues.
Mariette Lobo
Mar 10 2013 3:21PM
Hi - those of you who responded to my post to express your interest in my Maternity Reflexology CPD course (20 and 21 April 2013) might like to gather your £50 deposit to secure your place. This has to be paid up by 25 March. I'll email you on-line banking details on request - or you can send a cheque for this amount.

Here are the details again:

I am running a Maternity Reflexology course on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 April 2013 (10am to 5pm both days). Total cost: £150 with a £50 deposit (non-refundable) to be paid by Monday 25 March 2013.
This is a CPD course (10 points) for qualified Reflexologists (a good knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology is mandatory). The maximum number of students is 4 (first come, first served). The main tutor will be Annette Lobo (Consultant Midwife for Fife and Clinical Reflexologist) assisted by myself. The syllabus will also include techniques for fertility issues.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events