Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Joanna Constantinou, Mar 9 2013 12:34PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Make that Life Change - Interactive talk & workshop is back!!! Sunday 24th March 10.30 - 1pm

Includes more practical work, interaction and sharing

Sunday 24th March 10.30–13.00 £20

Kikodo Centre, off St John's car park, Sevenoaks, Kent

Please feel free to pass this information to your friends!

The last sell-out workshop identified a desire for more sharing and discussion, therefore, we have lengthened the session to include a short break and time for the candidates to enter into small groups for beneficial discussion and more practical work for moving forward.

Deborah and Jo will briefly share their own stories and explain the methods that helped them to transform their lives. Both holistic therapists, their passion now is to help others to fulfil their lives.

This session will give you the opportunity to explore what it is that you really want in life. (If you attended the last workshop, your wants may actually be different this time), and identify what you currently have in your life that you no longer want, or need.

Many of us operate on an old belief system. Often we believe in an outdated dream, one that may not suit us any longer. Sometimes we want what others expect us to have. Why not take this opportunity to discover what is it ‘you’ really want in your life right now?

Identify what you currently have in life that you no longer want.
Guided meditation to help you to discover and focus on what you truly want
Learn how to achieve this by using the Three Laws of Attraction
Understand how your thoughts affect your life and learn how to change them
Understand more about the blocks that have held you back in life
Group discussion and sharing

"Loved the course and have recommended it to others."

“A heartfelt thank you for your wonderful workshop. I arrived feeling like something the cat dragged in but left feeling like the cat with the cream. It was such a positive, soul-nurturing space to be in..”

"Thank you for an inspirational day. I am already doing a lot of what we talked about. I really felt I was meant to be there today. I still feel quite energised and it's a good feeling."

"I just wanted to say thank you for your Make that Change Workshop, it was really inspiring! I felt that something changed in me. I feel different and am bringing more positivity into my life."

TO BOOK ON THIS WORKSHOP Contact either Jo info@yournewlifepath.co.uk Deborah health@talk21.com

The last workshop was a sell-out. Please book early to avoid disappointment

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events