Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ruth Maguire, Dec 1 2006 9:55AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

2 for 1 offer

Is the 2 for 1 offer still going ahead on Sunday 3rd?

Ruth
John Dent
Dec 1 2006 10:23AM
Hi
We have been told just this week that the News of World it has been put back one week to Dec 10th because of a major story that would have swamped our offer.
John dent
Ruth Maguire
Dec 1 2006 10:29AM
Thanks John, How will that work timewise in terms of dates that we are offering the slots to their readers? I assume that the offer won't be in over Christmas and New Year?

Ruth
John Dent
Dec 1 2006 11:00AM
Hi Ruth,
The date it is in the paper changes but not the dates of treatmenst which are as previously published and on website now.

The promotion is scheduled to launch in the News of the World on Sunday, December 3, 2006 (subject to change) and will run until Friday, January 12, 2007 excluding December 24 – 26 and December 30 – January 2. The offer will apply to advance reservations only and readers must mention the 2-for-1 Health Offer at the time of booking their treatment/therapy in order to receive their free treatment/therapy. On arrival, readers must provide you with a completed coupon giving full name and address details.

John Dent
Gillian Kenyon
May 18 2008 11:26AM
I have just received this from EMBODY - they are asking therapists to collect the vouchers and send them back. Why when we are not being paid anything for the vouchers- is it because all the other campaigns seem to have been so disasterous and EMBODY wishes to counter those claims ?.

I am however aghast that as this promotion is being run by Mosaic - and will be being paid for by Muller - why is it being taken as the second promotion for which EMBODY members have paid - It is not costing EMBODY anything - indeed, I would even ask, is this like the aborted ASDA promotion through Mosaic - are EMBODY being paid by Mosaic as well as being paid £20 by us members ?.

Second Embody Promotion begins tomorrow
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent:18 May 2008 06:22:26
To: thehclub@hotmail.com

Dear Gillian The Müllerlight on pack promotion begins tomorrow, 2.5 million promotional packs will begin to hit the shelves tomorrow.

For terms and conditions see: www.embodyforyou.com/Promotions/MullerlightTermsAndConditions

To help us monitor the response to this promotion, please can you collect all vouchers you receive and send them in to us at the end of the promotion to the address below.

Good luck
Martyn Nixon
Marketing Manager
Embody Embody Promotions
PO Box 6955
Towcester
NN12 6WZ
Tel: 0870 005 2646 Fax: 0844 779 8898
Email : info@embodyforyou.com
Web : www.EmbodyForYou.com

A division of Education & Media Services Limited.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion