Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Massage-Massage Weekend Day Course-Sunday 22nd September 2013-Willenhall
During this course the student will study the theory of massage as well as practical skills sessions to enable them to provide a full body massage. This indepth course will cover client assessments and also provide practical sessions, providing a robust knowledge base.
To proceed in a course such as the Diploma in Massage, students must have a prior qualification in Level 3 Diploma Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology.
The main aim of the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Massage is to enable candidates to provide treatments for the purposes of relaxation and stress release.
It also aims:
• to provide skills at Level 3 in the National Qualification Framework for those interested in the Complementary Therapy/Care industry
• to provide opportunities for staff in the Complementary Therapy/ Care industry to gain a Level 3 qualification
• to qualify candidates as Massage Therapists at Level 3 in the Complementary /Care industry
• to sustain the interest of candidates wanting to work in the Complementary Therapy industry
• to encourage knowledge and understanding for the Complementary Therapy/Care industry at Level 3
• to provide opportunities for candidates to focus on the development of the major Key skills and the wider Key skills in a Therapy context such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving
• to provide opportunities for candidates to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a Massage Therapist.
VENUE: Main College Campus, Athena School of Natural Therapies, Graphic House, New Rd, Willenhall, WV13 2BG
Module 1 Sunday 22nd September 2013
Module 2 Sunday 29th September 2013
Module 3 Saturday 12th October 2013
Module 4 Saturday 26th October 2013
Module 5 Saturday 16th November 2013
Module 6 Saturday 23rd November 2013
Module 7** TBC
Module 8** TBC
TIME: 9.30am - 5pm
For further information on this course and to book please visit http://www.athenaschool.co.uk/coursec_holistic_massage.html
Tel: 01902 607320
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Athena-School-of-Natural-Therapies/111182052244565?ref=ts