Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology-Sept 2013 Intensive Programme-Sat 14th September 2013-Willenhall
Students are taken through the history and philosophy of this age-old therapy. The course covers the reflex zones and the related reflex areas as well as common disorders and ways in which to treat them.
The main aim of the Diploma in Reflexology is to enable candidates to provide treatments for the purpose of relaxation and stress release by treating the Reflex areas. It also aims:
• to provide skills at Level 3 in the National Qualification Framework for those interested in the Complementary Therapy/Care industry
• to provide opportunities for staff in the Complementary Therapy/ Care industry to gain a Level 3 qualification
• to qualify candidates as Reflexologists at Level 3 in the Complementary/Care industry
• to sustain the interest of candidates wanting to work in the Complementary Therapy industry
• to encourage knowledge and understanding for the Complementary Therapy/Care industry at Level 3
• to provide opportunities for candidates to focus on the development of the major Key skills and the wider Key skills in a Therapy context such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving
• to provide opportunities for candidates to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as Reflexologists.
VENUE: Main College Campus, Athena School of Natural Therapies, Graphic House, New Rd, Willenhall, WV13 2BG
Saturday 14th September 2013
Sunday 15th September 2013
Monday 16th September 2013
Tuesday 17th September 2013
Wednesday 18th September 2013
TIME: 9.30am - 5pm
For further information on this course and to book please visit http://www.athenaschool.co.uk/coursed_reflexology.html
Tel: 01902 607320
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Athena-School-of-Natural-Therapies/111182052244565?ref=ts