Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
ITEC Certificate in Manicure - Sunday 25th August 2013 - Willenhall
This 1 day course is an excellent preparation for therapists and trainee therapists who would like to offer their clients a manicure.
These popular treatments are a valuable addition to any therapy practice.
The course offers in depth professional training, and is ideal for Beauty and Complementary therapists, including those seeking employment in salons, spas and health farms. It is an accredited module leading to the ITEC Level 2 Diploma for Beauty Specialists.
The course includes:
• Skin analysis
• Skin conditions
• Contra-indications to treatments
• Use of natural cosmetics
• Techniques for providing a manicure
• Hand and lower arm massage technique
• Specialised nail treatments
• Relevant anatomy and physiology
• Hygiene, health & safety considerations
The course aims:
• To provide skills at Level 2 in the Qualifications and Credit Framework for those interested in the Beauty Therapy Industry
• To provide opportunities for staff in the Beauty Therapy Industry to gain a Level 2 qualification
• To qualify learners at Level 2 in the Beauty Therapy Industry
• To sustain the interest of learners wanting to work in the Beauty Therapy Industry
• To encourage knowledge and understanding of the Beauty Therapy Industry at Level 2
• To provide opportunities for learners to focus on the development of the major functional skills and the wider functional skills in a beauty therapy context, such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving
• To provide opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a Manicurist
VENUE: Main College Campus, Athena School of Natural Therapies, Graphic House, New Rd, Willenhall, WV13 2BG
Sunday 25th August 2013
TIME: 10.00am - 5.00pm for ITEC students and 10.00am - 4.30pm for those attending the various workshops on a stand alone basis.
For further information on this course and to book please visit http://www.athenaschool.co.uk/course27_itec_manicure_pedicure.html
Tel: 01902 607320
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Athena-School-of-Natural-Therapies/111182052244565?ref=ts