Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Diet and Nutrition for Complementary Therapists - Sat 8th June - Willenhall
The main aim of the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Diet and Nutrition for the Complementary Therapist is to enable candidates to provide healthy eating advice for their clients whom they already treat for another therapy for the purpose of improving health and lifestyle.
It also aims:
• to provide skills at Level 3 in the National Qualification Framework for those interested in the Complementary Therapy/Care industry
• to provide opportunities for staff in the Complementary Therapy/ Care industry to gain a Level 3 qualification
• to sustain the interest of candidates wanting to work in the Complementary Therapy industry
• to encourage knowledge and understanding for the Complementary Therapy/Care industry at Level 3
• to provide opportunities for candidates to focus on the development of the major Key Skills and the wider Key Skills in a Therapy context such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving.
VENUE: Main College Campus, Athena School of Natural Therapies, Graphic House, New Rd, Willenhall, WV13 2BG
Module 1 Saturday 8th June 2013
Module 2 Sunday 7th July 2013
Module 3 Saturday 10th August 2013
Module 4 Sunday 1st September 2013
Module 5 Sunday 29th September 2013
Module 6 Sunday 27th October 2013
TIME: 9.30am - 5pm
For further information on this course and to book please visit http://www.athenaschool.co.uk/course88_diet-and-nutrition.html
Tel: 01902 607320
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Athena-School-of-Natural-Therapies/111182052244565?ref=ts
Apr 3 2013 4:03PM
|Very intersted in this course but live in the North East where are you and is there anything like this in the North East. Thankyou Tracey Manley|
Apr 15 2013 1:33PM
Sorry for the delay.
This is available as Distance Learning Option: Visit http://www.athenaschool.co.uk/course88_diet-and-nutrition.html for more details.
Apr 22 2013 11:19AM
|Thankyou I will take a look. Tracey Manley|