Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Amanda Staples, Dec 18 2006 4:01PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Therapists wanted

I am looking for therapists offering clothed treatments, ie reflexology, indian head massage, acupressure, reiki, crystal or colour therapy,etc. I work as a fundraiser for brain injury charity Headway Bristol and we have funding for two therapy events. The first will be Friday 26 January from 10.30am-3pm. We will pay a day rate of £50 for you to offer taster sessions. I can afford 10 therapists. We will provide refreshments but you need to bring your own lunch and will be allowed a lunch break on your booking form. The second event will be Tuesday 5 March in the evening for two hours and I will post that nearer the time. The aim is to offer these treatments on a 'pamper' basis. The attenders we have on a Friday are what we term as 'progressive' as they have achieved greater rehabilitation. There are few with physical disabilities and most have memory/concentration/learning difficulites. Most have sat through an hour long colour breathing session and found it very beneficial and responded well. We have about 14 attenders plus staff and volunteers on that day so you shouldn't be too inundated. If you are interested either call me to discuss it on 07815 886798 or email me on amandabowden@smoggers.fsnet.co.uk. You will need to produce invoices for the charity in order to get paid.
Gillian Kenyon
Sep 15 2007 12:06PM
The H Club is built of a registered membership of independent practitioners. It is a virtual Health Club !. It assists member practitioners to enhance their business opportunities and expertise in Therapies, Fitness, Nutrition, Stress and Lifestyle practices and helps them to promote their treatments to clients.We actively generate and co-ordinate work opportunities for teams of member practitioners.

If anyone requires teams of therapiests or work place practitioners to help them with paid work, we have a bank of member practitioners across the country who would be pleased to hear from you. We do all the co-ordination, all the quality assurance and verification of insurance, working practices, professionality etc etc to help you put forward the most professional team of practitioners for the contracted event.

We work in corporate, education, events and clinical situations, practitioner teams give head massages, on-site back massage, reflexology, stress reduction and Lifestyle/coaching sessions to name but a few. On-site contracts have included delivery within hospital, educational and business environments.

Member practitioners of The H Club give talks and workshops on stress management, work-life balance, health, fitness and wellbeing.

Our reputation is so good, that The H Club was invited to deliver the Stress Management workshops for the Chartered Institute of Management at it’s first annual conference in 2005 and a number of talks on Marketing and Complementary therapies at British Beauty 2004 in the NEC.

The H Club advises on matters relating to conference and exhibition demonstrations of complementary therapy micro-experiences. It co-ordinates and manages member practitioner teams delivering such activities.

Many of these have been to educational, medical and business professionals, including nurses and consultants at worldwide symposia throughout Europe, including Paris, Vienna, Madrid, Florence, Barcelona UK based work includes conferences from London to Glasgow, Edinburgh to York, Telford, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Harrogate and many more locations.

Get in contact with us if you have an event that you need to resource. E-mail your requirements to: TheHClub@Hotmail.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events