Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Ulla H Dormer, Apr 16 2013 5:15PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Pricing treatment report

A client have asked me to provide a report explaining his treatments to the board reviewing his benefits. I have written a report covering assessment, treatment and outcome, but I am not sure what to charge for the report. He comes to me on a weekly basis and insists he pays for the report. Hope someone can help.

Thanks
Ulla
Nicki Lee
Apr 16 2013 6:04PM
Ulla,
That's a hard one! I guess I would look at how long it took to compile - did you write a detailed report on every treatment, or was it a more general report? My guess would be something like £10 or £20, but I could be way out here. I've been paid I think £50 for a report for a solicitor, but it was a long time ago and can't remember the details. I've also done at no cost.
Good luck!
Sue Hannaford
Apr 16 2013 8:13PM
Hi Ulla

A general guide would be the same as you charge for an hour's appointment - obviously if it took you 10 minutes then probably charge less - but I suspect it will have taken you that long at least!
Ulla H Dormer
Apr 16 2013 9:00PM
Hi Nicki and Susan
Thank you for you replies, i did spend at least an hour on the report in the end. I'll probably charge for half an hour as he is good repeat business.
Thanks again
Ulla

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion