Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, Apr 22 2013 1:25AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CTHA Meeting - Harrow 28/4/13 6-8pm, Therapists wanted - Paid & voluntary - community charity event

Hi
Hope you are enjoying the lovely sunshine.
We had a very productive and fun meeting in March, with an enthusiastic and knowledgeable speaker - Jeremy Lazerous.

- I’m looking forward to our meeting on SHEN THERAPY next Sunday 28th April at 6pm -8pm (see my previous post - disregard the March meeting information).
- Harrow Carers are having a country retreat day (Carers Week - Wed, 12th June, 10.30am – 3 pm) for the carers and are looking for therapists to give Reflexology, Indian Massage and Reiki – you will be paid £5 per person seen.
- My clinical supervision team are having our annual community health awareness day on 15th June in Harrow. We are looking for therapists and volunteers. You will not be paid as this is a community event and in aid of Diabetes UK, but you will be able to hand out your business cards/leaflets (a good cause :) and light lunch is provided.

Please e-mail me:dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk, if you are attending the SHEN THERAPY session or are interested in any of the above.
Kind Regards

Dhanu Kara
- CThA Co-ordinator for
Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Central and North London Networking Hub