Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA Administrator, May 7 2013 10:08AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Therapists required for London/Amsterdam & Cologne/Amsterdam bike rides on 15th/16th May

Hi folks

I have an urgent requirement for fully qualified Physios, Sports Therapists and Sports Massage Therapists to support 2 cycling expeditions coming up on 15th & 16th May 2013. This is just over one week away so let me know as soon as you can if you're interested.

London to Amsterdam leg
We will have 2 therapists supporting over 100 cyclists on the 2-day bike ride for the Lessons for Life Foundation. The priority will be to get the riders to the end, maintenance and prevention of injury. You must have strong MSK and massage skills alongside acute injury management experience. You will be providing injury assessment and treatment as and when required. Relevant experience working with cyclists is preferable.

Details

You must get yourself to London by 14th May and be ready to head off early on the morning of the 15th when you will travel with the event team and work on the riders as and when necessary.
Accommodation and food will be provided and the journey home from Amsterdam on the 17th will be paid for.
You will be paid £300 plus £25 towards relevant kit.
Cologne to Amsterdam leg
We will have one physio/sports therapist supporting approximately 60 cyclists on this 2-day bike ride for the same charity. The position is exactly the same as above and you will be the sole supporting physio providing injury assessment and treatment.

Details

Return travel to Cologne will be provided - out on 14th and back on 17th (discussion can be had about the source of the journey if you are not based in London).
Accommodation and food will be provided for the trip.
You will be paid £300 plus £25 towards relevant kit.
Please email a CV and covering letter as soon as possible if you are interested.

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Kind regards

Caroline MacKechnie
Director, Athletes' Angels

info@athletesangels.com

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS ATTACHED.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities