Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA Administrator, May 14 2013 9:55AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Athletes' Angels need Therapists for events in North Yorkshire, Lake District, Woking & Perthshire

Event season has well and truly kicked off with the London Marathon back in April and Maggie's Monster Bike & Hike last weekend - we had 50 therapists working at 4 locations looking after over 750 participants and helping them get to the finish line! Phew - that's a lot of massages....

We're adding events all the time, some are filling up fast, some are full already but there are a few that could really use your help:

Oxfam Trailtrekker, North Yorkshire - 1st/2nd June 2013
This year's event has over 1400 people taking part - the biggest Trailtrekker since it started. We will have a team of nearly 40 therapists working on the route, helping the participants complete the gruelling 100km over the North Yorkshire Dales. I really need lots more therapists for this one. I realise it's quite a distance for some of you - it would be great if you could team up with other therapists and travel together. If you're interested but not sure about the distance, please use the forum to chat to other therapists about going together. As with other 24-hr plus walking events, your help is really needed. The participants will be walking for up to 32 hours and we will have our biggest team at Checkpoint 3 at Buckden, 65km into the route. It's an amazing event to be part of and I hope some of you will come along and contribute to the massive fundraising effort for Oxfam.

The Karrimor Great Trail Challenge, Lake District - Sunday 9th June 2013
There are a couple of places left at this event coming up in June. We are offering therapists the chance to provide 15 minute massages for £10 to over 1000 participants. Therapists will pay a small fee for their pitch within the marquee and will then keep all money taken on the day.

Travel Smart Cycle Festival, Woking - Sunday 9th June 2013
We need a few more therapists to attend this brand new event on the calendar. This would be a great opportunity for local therapists to market themselves locally - bring your business cards and meet potential new clients. The above 2 events are quite different to other events on our calendar and I hope they offer expansion opportunity for some of you.

Alliance Trust Cateran Yomp, Perthshire - 15/16th June 2013
Another 24-hr walking event on the calendar and we need a few more therapists to come on board. This will see around 500 walkers take on 54 miles of the Cateran Way.

Best wishes

Caroline MacKechnie
Director, Athletes' Angels

info@athletesangels.com

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities