Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Teresa Rich, Jun 3 2013 4:53PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Hand Reflexology on 8th June in Bournemouth 9.30-4.30 pm FREE DVD

Teresa Rich delivers ITEC Reflexology, and workshops for therapists based in Continual Professional Development in Advanced Foot Reflexology and Hand Reflexology. My workshops have taken me around the UK, Northern Ireland, and Glasgow. I have also delivered seminars in these subjects to audiences of 150 plus at Health and Beauty Exhibition, Donnington Park ,Excel Exhibition in Holistic Health in London and NEC Birmingham. I have written articles in hand reflexology for FHT and Capital Hair and Beauty.

Course Outline

By the end of the workshop, students will be able to show:

* How to give a hand massage

* Their knowledge of practical hand reflexology to an advanced level

* An in-depth understanding of reading the hands

* Metaphysic techniques for hand reflexology

Testimonial:

“Teresa’s teaching methods took into account that we all learn in different ways. She encouraged all of use and trained us to a very high standard of work. Teresa gave me the confidence to practice and adapt the skills.
Reflexology has become one of my most popular treatments!”

Gillian, Dorchester, Complementary Practitioner

Course Venue

Chic Academy in Bournemouth

Delegates
Bournemouth
Just off A338

Knowledge of reflexology to ITEC,NVQ, BABTAC, etc standards would be advantageous.

Venue contact details:
01202 295910

This workshop is designed for reflexologists and lecturers in reflexology.

Course Times

10am – 4pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration

Price

£80.00

Maximum Student Numbers
The delegates will also gain an accredited certificate stating that they have attended an “ Hand Reflexology Workshop. “

Refreshments will be provided throughout the day however lunch is not provided. Lunch can be purchased from the local shops or delegates are welcome to bring a packed lunch.
Parking at the venue / other venue information

Available
What to bring? Please bring pen, writing pad, two large towels, Hand moisturizer, a large comfortable blanket and wet wipes with you to the workshop. Colouring pens are also desirable

Other information

A Hand Reflexology DVD is also available from the tutor on the day, or you can visit www.teresarich-therapy.co.uk to purchase.

Directions:

To venue will be emailed out to you upon receipt of your enrolment

Thanks

Thank you for visiting this website.

Please feel free to contact us, for just an informal chat or instructions on joining the workshops.

We would be delighted to hear from you.

Kind Regards

Teresa Rich

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events