Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Teresa Rich, Jun 3 2013 5:00PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Accredited Advanced Foot Reflexology on 21st June in Bournemouth 2013 10-4pm FREE DVD

Teresa Rich
ITEC, MICHT, IFL
Lecturer, Speaker, Practitioner

Teresa Rich delivers ITEC Reflexology, and workshops for therapists based in Continual Professional Development in Advanced Foot Reflexology and Hand Reflexology. My workshops have taken me around the UK, Northern Ireland, and Glasgow. I have also delivered seminars in these subjects to audiences of 150 plus at Health and Beauty Exhibition, Donnington Park ,Excel Exhibition in Holistic Health in London and NEC Birmingham. I have written articles in hand reflexology for FHT and Capital Hair and Beauty.

Course Outline

The aim of the workshop is to give an advanced introduction to Advanced Foot reflexology and its many health benefits combining demonstration and practice.

»Breathing techniques of the client and yourself
»Body weight techniques (thus preventing wear and tear of the thumb joint)
»Advanced hooking in and backup techniques
»Advanced caterpillar walking techniques
»Finger and reflex rotation techniques
»Metaphysic techniques
»Anatomy and physiology revision of why we press specific point
»Press on two parts areas of the foot to create a stronger effect in the body
»In-depth understanding of reading the feet
»Precision and accuracy of specific organs, thus helping the client recover from illness quicker

An excellent workshop for those wanting to help their clients recover from illness quickly.

Course Venue

Chic Academy in Bournemouth

Delegates
Bournemouth
Just off A338

Knowledge of reflexology to ITEC,NVQ, BABTAC, etc standards would be advantageous.

Venue contact details:
01202 295910

This workshop is designed for reflexologists and lecturers in reflexology.

Course Times

10am – 4pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration

Price

£80.00

Maximum Student Numbers
The delegates will also gain an accredited certificate stating that they have attended an “Advanced foot reflexology workshop. “

Refreshments will be provided throughout the day however lunch is not provided. Lunch can be purchased from the local shops or delegates are welcome to bring a packed lunch.

Parking at the venue / other venue information

Available
What to bring? Please bring pen, writing pad, two large towels, foot moisturizer, a large comfortable blanket and wet wipes with you to the workshop. Colouring pens are also desirable

Directions:

The venue will be emailed out to you upon receipt.

Thanks

Thank you for visiting this website.

Please feel free to contact us, for just an informal chat or instructions on joining the workshops.

We would be delighted to hear from you.

Kind Regards

Teresa Rich

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events