Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Joanne Mullins, Jun 27 2013 3:39PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Vitality Therapy looking for onsite massage therapists in Poole, Northampton, Knutsford and Glasgow

Onsite Massage Therapists Required
Vitality Therapy currently provides onsite massage and other therapy services to blue chip clients in and around London. One corporate client has agreed to trail onsite massage service in key locations outside London.
Onsite Massage Therapists required for each of the following locations:
• Poole
• Knutsford in Cheshire
• Glasgow
• Northampton

for a 3 month trail to offer 15 minute and 30 minute onsite massage treatments. The hours will be 9am – 5pm every Friday during the 3 month trail.
If the trail proves successful, i.e. if the numbers of bookings are above the minimum booking level then the service may continue.
You must be fully qualified and fully insured to provide on-site massage. Therapists with addition qualifications in reiki, reflexology, sports/clinical/remedial or deep tissue massage are preferred.
Details:
The right Candidate must have the following attributes:
• Ability to converse with high-expectation clients
• Ability to tailor treatment to meet client’s needs, in particular clients who are stressed out, desk bound and time poor
• Ability to discuss with client and treat a wide range of muscle injuries and assist in rehab of people from injuries
• Be highly confident about handling questions, giving consultations & aftercare
• Be passionate & enthusiastic about on-site massage
• Fit into a dynamic team
• Be able to cope with a busy & time-pressured environment, keeping fit & healthy especially in busy periods
• Be careful & concise about personal and client safety
• Self-motivated

Requirements of the role include:
• Provide a 5-star standard of service
• Organised, detail-oriented, hygienic-minded & immaculately groomed
• Re-book own clients
• Comfortable asking clients for testimonials
• Able to write up case studies
• Provide excellent guest consultation and aftercare
• Responsible for the cleaning & care of equipment, products and work spaces, Health & Safety vigilant
• Willing to actively promote the service

The start date of the service is to be confirmed.

Salary
The individual employees within the corporate client pay for the service which means that the service must be promoted extensively and continuously within the company to attract bookings. The corporate client requires a minimum booking level to be achieved by the end of the 3 month trail for the service to continue.
As my aim is to turn the trail into a permanent service in each location, and I wish it to be in the therapist’s interest to help promote the service so they will be paid 40% of the price per treatment. However if the minimum booking level is achieved then they will be paid 50% of the price per treatment.
I appreciate that as this is a new service at the beginning of the trail the bookings may be low and I do not wish to take advantage of any therapist, so I will guarantee during the trail to pay a minimum of £30 per day so that any expenses are covered.
With regards to pricing, I have decided that I will do an introductory offer across all locations of £10 for a 15 minute onsite massage treatment and £20 for a 30 minute treatment.

Application deadline: Tuesday 9th July

If you have any questions or would like to apply please email joanne@vitalitytherapy.co.uk or call 07712 529652.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities