Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rachael Crow, Jan 22 2007 12:13PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Reiki I Evening Class, Montpelier, Bristol

Reiki I Evening Classes in Montpelier

Reiki means “universal wisdom and life energy”, it is also known as ‘the secret art of inviting happiness’.
Reiki is a Japanese form of healing similar to spiritual healing where the practitioner channels divine light to aid the physical and energy body to heal.

Reiki I- starts March 7th 7-9pm (book by Feb 14th)

Reiki classes cost from £75 -£150 (sliding scale)
further info or to book 9245040 email angelhealing_bristol@yahoo.co.uk

Reiki is primarily a powerful ‘self help tool’- it helps develop a positive attitude to life, heightens intuition, increases energy and expands creativity. Reiki brings about deep relaxation, feelings of joy and well being.
Reiki leaves you feeling calmer, content and serene; it helps you feel more positive and better able to cope with day to day stresses. It is a useful healing technique for depression, anxieties, and stress related disorders such as IBS. It also helps relieve pain and release emotional traumas from the past and present.

Reiki I- this level allows you to channel reiki energy and thus treat yourself and others. The class consists of an attunement and all the required information & practical exercises to allow you to understand and use Reiki.

Reiki II- building on Level I, this level increases the flow of reiki energy and includes a further attunement. Reiki symbols are also given to help with more specific areas of healing and to allow distant treatments.

Rachael Hertogs

0117 9245040

http://angel-healing.co.uk

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events