Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Edward O'Donnell, Jan 22 2007 1:45PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Looking for rooms to hold 1 day workshops

I am looking for suitable venues to hold 1 day therapy workshops throughout Scotland and North England. I need a room that will comfortably hold 3 massage tables / 6 students.

Ideally I am loking for a room in places like health shops, crystal/gem shops, small meeting rooms in business centres or hotels, etc. Ideally the venue would be suitable for doing massage therapies - quiet, warm etc. If your local forum/group have a room that you hire then that would be great as the group will receive an income from the hire too.

I'm looking to have a list for any and all areas in Scotland / North England but main towns I'm looking for initially are Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Newcastle and Blackpool.

Any suggestions or recommendations? Have you used a venue yourself that you could tell me of?

Thanks for your help.

Warm wishes & good health
Eddie
Jean Hughes
May 23 2008 2:22PM
Hi Eddie - I have recently moved to Leven Fife and have a room within a Guest House which is ideal for your size of workshop - a therpay room is also available - if interested in discussing further please contact me on 07789 486 323 (Jean Hughes)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Looking for work