Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Linda Thursby, Jul 19 2013 10:05AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Norfolk CThA Meeting Monday 9th September 2013

Hello everyone
I am delighted to announce that our speaker for the meeting on the 9th September will be Julie Turner of Healing Possibilities. Julie has been a Complementary Practitioner for 18 years and began her journey with physical therapies. After moving into Crystal Healing Julie began to understand how important it was to have knowledge of our Chakras to aid our natural self healing. Chakras are vortex of energy throughout the body and they develop over our life time - each one maturing every seven years. Julie will be inviting us to explore the development of our own Chakras and to help us recognise possible blocks in our own energy and how we can overcome these to help us move forward in our lives. Those that wish to may participate in a simple meditation at the end of the meeting, this will help to bring mastery of lower three Chakras and open your ability for security, creation and wisdom.

Refreshments will be served at 7pm and the meeting will start at approximately 7.30pm. The meeting will be held at Epic, Magdelen Street, Norwich, NR3 1JD. Get directions on how to get to Epic.

I look forward to seeing you all on Monday 9th September.

Kind regards

Linda Thursby

CThA Co-ordinator
Katie Jones
Mar 3 2014 9:09PM
Hello Linda

I've just joined the association as a student and wondered if you could let me know when the next CTHA meeting will be held in Norwich/ Norfolk.

Many Thanks,

Katie Jones.

katiemjones@talk21.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Students