Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Lesley Matthews, Aug 13 2013 12:29PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

PRIME WEST BRIDGFORD CLINIC

Dear colleague,

I am a registered member of the CNHC and CThA and I am writing to other members in the Nottingham area to explore whether anyone is interested in a possible business opportunity in West Bridgford.

I had planned to share bespoke clinic premises in West Bridgford with a professional colleague but he is regrettably now unwell and is no longer able to practise. Therefore, I now have complementary/natural health clinic space available at Gordon Road Clinic.

The 1st floor area consists of two large, well lit treatment rooms, a small waiting area and shared toilet and kitchen facilities. Gordon Road is a popular and busy thoroughfare with RBC parking available directly across the road.

I am looking for someone who has ambitions to consolidate and grow their own independent practice and who has an outlook and ethos similar/complementary to mine. My idea is that we would then share costs and ideas for the overall development of the practice.

I am a remedial massage practitioner, clinical aromatherapist and part time teacher of 10 years standing. I have a large and loyal client base and care deeply about interpersonal dynamics and the therapeutic relationship.

I have a website which will tell you more about me and my work - www.timeout-uk.co.uk.

If you feel this is an opportunity that might interest you and would like to discuss it informally with me, please do get in touch. You can contact me either by email or telephone 07711 35 538

Kind regards

Lesley Matthews
CNHC Registered & Member of the CThA

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities