Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Aleksandra Jawulska, Aug 15 2013 3:07PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Massage Agencies

Hello everyone,

These forums have been very helpful in the past, as you all seem to want to share info which is great!

At the moment I am working at a spa which I want to move on from to pursue part-time self employment.
One suggestion given to me was to apply to agencies whereby I would be hired on a daily basis as needed, and could potentially earn a wage that was more reflective of the treatment I'm providing than the current low hourly wage I receive. This would give me the opportunity to check out other places as well as have the freedom to start my own thing on the side.

My question is, can anyone suggest any agencies in the central London area? Keeping in mind that I am not a beauty therapist and do really value my work and the energy exchange component of it....?

Or at least any advice on the subject...

Anything would be appreciated.

Wishing you all a great day :)
Helen Albea
Sep 5 2013 4:32PM
Hi, did you find any good agencies? I can recommend thies one Inspirit: http://www.inspiritmassage.co.uk/contact
I havent been in contact with Anna for a while as I got full time work but assume she is still running the agency
Aleksandra Jawulska
Sep 5 2013 4:57PM
Hello :)
Thanks do much, you're the first person to suggest an agency that sounds promising .
I'll definitely look into it!

Thanks again

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion