Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Julia Bennett, Aug 19 2013 7:45PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Advice on best facial courses

Hi everyone

Can I ask for your help please? I have been practicing deep tissue massage for 10 years now and my hands are getting osteo arthritis. I am thinking of training in facials as they will be less strenuous on my joints and body but I can still be in the complimentary world. There are so many training courses out there on the Internet and I don't want to just take pot luck. Can any of you recommend a really top notch training course? I would like to learn the best possible facial treatment with extraction. Also how do I go about sourcing a good organic chemical free product to use for the facials? Any recommendations?

Any thoughts, experience you're happy to share or advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Julia
Hilary John
Aug 20 2013 7:53PM
Hi Julia

Interestingly i have just completed a day course with a lady in Northampton today (not sure where you are) She does a very thorough course in facials (we didnt cover extraction though) and you would have a good basis for the course with your holistic training (with the A and P)

She uses Neal's Yard products which are the products i have also chosen for my treatments as well, as they have a really good start up cost and you get quite a good selection of products and a good discount too if you sign up.
The training details are here:
http://www.hollingdalesbeautyroom.co.uk/Training-Services.html

Dont know if this is of any use to you at all but thought i would let you know i was really pleased with how my day went today.

Good luck with your hunt

Hilary x
Julia Bennett
Aug 20 2013 10:09PM
Thank you Hilary. This is helpful and I appreciate you taking the time and trouble to let me know about your experience.

Wishing you the best of luck with what you have learnt.

Julia x

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion