Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Maria Varela , Nov 23 2013 11:53PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Looking for CASE STUDIES for our NUTRITION Student Clinic

Dear all

I am at my final year of my Diploma in Naturopathy and Nutrition at the College of Naturopathic Nutrition and am looking for case studies for our low-cost student clinic

I would be taking the case and a supervisor will approve my treatment plan and recommendations

The clinic is based in Central London (Oxford Circus) and

Nutritional Therapy is not only about weight loss, it helps with all sorts of heath issues from managing your stress, detoxification, gastrointestinal issues, allergies and intolerances, mental or physical performance, improving your mood or energy, diabetes, fertility, hormone imbalance, blood sugar regulation, ageing, menopause, mental health, autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, insomnia and the list goes on!

Interested in trying it out, at a fraction of the cost of a private consultation? Please contact me, slots are going fast! Clinics are currently taking place at weekends, with evening slots likely to be available in the new year.

I would need each case study to be available for two consultations: initial and a follow-up, at a minimum, between now and the end of October.

Many thanks in advance :)

Maria

marivar@gmail.com

07944 295323

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion