Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA CThA, Jan 3 2014 12:20PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Home Visiting Service; Paul's Cancer Support Centre Volunteer practitioner recruitment

Are you a qualified Massage Therapist or Reflexologist who can offer a few hours a week to share your valuable skills as a volunteer with our Home Visiting team for people with cancer and their families?

To apply to join the Home Visiting Service volunteer team, please contact Jessica or Clare at hvisits@paulscancersupport.org.uk or 020 7924 3924. For more information on the service, visit www.paulscancersupport.org.uk. The next training course for successful applicants will run over nine sessions from late April to mid-June 2014. The training is spread across 5 Thursday evenings and 4 Saturdays. We will be holding an information evening for prospective applicants on 12th Feb. Closing date for applications: 20th March 2014.

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED

Lianne Elizabeth Rollins
Jan 16 2014 8:10PM
To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to express my interest in the voluntary home visit sessions. I am a holistic therapist- level 3 VTCT and also have more recently a Sports and remedial Massage level 4 ITEC qualification. My holistics recover: swedish body, aromatherapy and reflexology treatments.
Please email on liannerollins@btinternet.com
Many Thanks,
Lianne Rollins

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities