Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Janice Hamilton, Jan 16 2014 10:26AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Wipes & Gel

Could anyone please recommend good anti-bacterial wipes and gel to be used before and after working on client's feet - could you also let me know supplier?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards
Janice
Kelly Judd
Jan 16 2014 11:11AM
I know your frustration, Boots no longer sell their antiseptic disinfectant foot wipes, which is a great shame. I now use Skintruth Pedi Revitalising spray which cleans the feet and then I just wipes the feet with couch roll (http://www.salon-services.com/skintruth-pedi-revitalising-spray/). I'd prefer to have the wipes but hey ho!
Kerry Oliver
Jan 16 2014 12:04PM
the only anti-bacterial ones I have found for direct use ion skin is Sainsbury's toddler hand and face wipes called Little Ones. Would also welcome other recommendations or ideas.
Cheers, Kerry
Janice Hamilton
Jan 17 2014 10:28AM
Cheers for your replies ladies - I'll try these and if I find a decent alternative will let you know.

Regards
Janice
Lucia Cesarini
Jan 24 2014 2:00PM
I started using everyday wet wipes but I add a couple of drops of tea tree oil or lavender oil: they are mild antiseptics and, provided your client is not allergic to these specific oils, are safe to use and far more natural than the shop bought antiseptic wipes.
Hope this helps
Janice Hamilton
Jan 24 2014 4:19PM
That's a really good idea, thanks. Regards Janice
Casey Stewart-Smith
Jan 30 2014 1:06PM
Primark... yep you heard right Primark, sell 2 packs of anti-bac wipes for £1!

Happy hunting

Casey

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion