Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Rebecca Gardner, Mar 29 2014 5:37PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Desperate need for volunteers for this amazing London to Scotland Run in aid of Alzheimer's!

Five friends of mine are running/cycling 13 marathons in 13 days, all the way from London Chelsea football ground all the way up to Denholm in Scotland between Monday 14th April through Easter weekend until Friday 25th April to raise money for the Alzheimer’s Charity.

Martin, our main guy who thought up the idea and started the ball rolling, his dad had Alzheimer’s and unfortunately died last summer of the disease, and his mum had a heart condition that was stressed out so much loosing him she then passed away a week later, so he doing it for them. Their fundraising website is http://www.runtoremember2014.co.uk/

I will be doing their pre/post massage care between 14th to 20th April and I am in need of a couple of Massage/Physio volunteers that are local to each point if possible to save too much travelling. So if any therapists that want to help out in the following areas on the corresponding days please get in touch asap on here or to becki.gardner@hotmail.co.uk :

(21st-25th April we desperately need covered, as I am unavailable to be there on those days)

Monday 14th April – Hemel Hempstead

Tuesday 15th April – Bedford

Wednesday 16th April – Kettering

Thursday 17th April – Melton Mowbray

Friday 18th April (Good Friday) – Mansfield

Saturday 19th April – Doncaster

Sunday 20th April (Easter Sunday) – York Town Centre

Monday 21st April (Easter Monday) – The Three Tuns, Thirsk

Tuesday 22nd April – Yarm, Darlington

Wednesday 23rd April – Newcastle

Thursday 24th April – Denholm

Friday 25th April – The Auld Cross Keys, Denholm, Scotland

If anyone is interested in doing more than one day that would also be a bonus!

Please could therapists also have their own couch, oils, equipment, wipes etc and own transport to get to their chosen destinations :)

Kind Regards,

Becki

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities