Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Angela Rawlins, Apr 28 2014 8:43PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

MARKETING DIRECTION IN READING, Berks

Hi Angela, (THREE COUNTIES BORDER GROUP)

Thank you for sharing this.

Here are the details of the Free marketing workshop for health, wellness and fitness professionals in Reading on Monday 12th May 9:30am - 3pm.

This is a FREE Workshop from my personal business mentor, who I pay thousands of pounds a year to for her coaching.
The workshop will cover things like:

*4 proven strategies for easily attracting all the clients you need

*How to increase your income by £1500+ a month within 90 days

*How to use Facebook to generate 8 new leads a week, every week

*How to give away tasters and freebies without devaluing yourself

*How to get REALLY clear on your goals and make your business fit in with your life (not the other way round)

*How to feel unstoppable and have unshakable confidence in yourself and your business

*How to stop procrastinating and get to the end of your todo list every single day

*How to stop feeling lost and ALWAYS know what to do next

*How to get 2 referrals a week, every week

*How to confidently promote your business without feeling salesy

*How to feel passionate about your business and fully engage with your clients again
PLUS ....

- There will be unlimited Q and A time with me

- ONE lucky attendee will receive a FULL marketing and business makeover from Lucy and literally walk out with an entire step by step plan of how to build their dream business.

I pay for coaching from Lucy and I'm still going to the workshop - that's how good her free stuff is!

If you would like to attend please email me info@sophiewatson-therapy.com with your Full Name and Email address so I can register your place on the workshop. We do ask that you bring another Health, wellness or fitness professional with you, you can bring as many as you like. I will just need their name and email address so I can register them too.

Thanks again Angela
Kind regards,

Sophie

www.sophiewatson-therapy.com

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Therapy Lecturers Association