Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA CThA, Apr 30 2014 1:24PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Working with Massage Me in the French Alps

After a day’s skiing , in the French Alps, guests return to their chalets, where a log fire is roaring and their chalet
host is preparing dinner . In their room a comfortable massage table has been set up and our superstar therapists
( this could be you) is ready to carry out out the best massage this person has ever had, helping their holiday
unforgettable.
If you are enthusiastic to be part of a small and friendly team next winter season, where you will receive a season ski
pass, great working hours being in a ski resort, competitive hourly rate of pay then read on and see who we are
keen to hear from.
What we are after:
• Hardworking, flexible, self motivated individuals who are passionate about what they do
• Minimum level 3 qualification in massage
• Qualified in relaxing body massage and Deep Tissue or Sports Massage
• Additional qualifications in therapies such as hot stone massage and Indian head massage are an advantage
• Applicants must be able to bring their own car to resort - you will need wheels as we are mobile !
• Can speak some french - beneficial but not essential.
If you would like to become part of our team of amazing therapists and makes someone’s holiday, please visit
our website - www.massage-me.co.uk/recruitment. Please download an application form and email it to us by 1st
September 2014. Interviews will take place the week commencing the 15th September 2014.
web. www.massage-me.co.uk/recruitment
email. work@massage-me.co.uk
call. +33(0)6 12 65 34 52

This advert is posted on behalf of 3rd party. Please contact them directly.

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities