Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Sue Hulbert, May 7 2014 8:05PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

'Have Your Cake & Eat It' aka York & District Fri 16th May. 'Don't Get Caught In The Net'

Don't Get Caught In The Net!'
Geoff Palmer, International Copy Editor will be showing us how to get the very best out of the Internet.
He will be covering various topics inc: Internet Security, Plagiarism, Uploading Your Own Work & more... There will be Q&A Session

Fri 16th May, 7.00 for 7.30pm start at The Buckles Inn, Tadcaster Rd, Bilborough, York YO23 3PW

All Have Your Cake & Eat It Meetings are Open to All, you don't have to be a Member of CThA (Complementary Therapists Association) or any other Therapists group or even a Therapist, just an interest in Health and / or Business related topics, Networking, oh, & CAKE! Have Your Cake... Meetings usually have home-made cake of some description. Bring cake & receive a discount on your admission - see below.
Gain TWO CPD points at each Meeting.

Admission: £5.00 CThA Members / Non-Members Students on Health-related courses: £3.50
Optional discounts: £1.50 driver who car shares / public transport / cycles to Meetings
£2.00 for providing home-made cake + ingredients cost with receipts £1.00 for providing raffle prize (max 3)

For more details please go to ctha,com and follow the links to York & District page or go to my FB a/c: sue.hulbert.7@facebook.com and then click on Have Your Cake...page. You can also text me on 07855 943 498.
No need to email beforehand, just turn up.

Last month's meeting 'Cancer & Beyond, A Survival Guide' was well attended, many Qs asked and answered.

I look forward to welcoming you to the Local CThA Meeting on Friday 16th May, Sue Hulbert

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events