Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Dhanu Kara, May 23 2014 1:13AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

CThA Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge Co-ordinator Resignation & Therapist volunteers wanted

Hi
I hope you are keeping well and enjoying the lovely sunshine.

I’m sorry I haven’t been in touch as we’ve been having some adjustments to the online system and not able to reach people through the e-mails.

I have asked Kush Kumar to look for a replacement co-ordinator, as I feel after 3 years, it is time to hand the baton to someone else.

In the meantime, my clinical supervision group is having a community health awareness day on 19th July 2014.
We promote health and well-being in the community and raise money for a nominated charity. This year The PACE Centre at Aylesbury - supports and ‘provides an innovative education for life for children with sensory motor disorders’.
We offer complementary therapies, workshops, health checks etc. in exchange for donations.
Everyone is a volunteer but we provide refreshments and light lunch for all our volunteers.
If you or anyone you know, would like to volunteer as a therapist (they need to be registered and insured), please e-mail me: dkara_stresstherapies@hotmail.co.uk (OR come and support us and have a treatment!).

I’m sure the new co-ordinator will contact you soon.

As this will be my last communication as co-ordinator, I would like to wish you well.
Warm regards
Dhanu

Dhanu Kara
CThA co-ordinator for
Harrow, Middlesex & Uxbridge therapist group

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events