Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Jane Hopwood, Jul 29 2014 6:12AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

debit/credit card machine facility - help!

I need to be able to offer client the facility to pay by card. Can anyone recommend a reliable company that also has good rates as I will only be using it now and then. And any advice would be most appreciated. Kind regards Jane
CThA CThA
Jul 29 2014 10:14AM
Hi,

Thank you for your message.

CThA members can avail a £10 discount off the WorldPay Zinc Keypad.

Please login in the members area and then scroll to the Privileges tab, click on it and you are directed to the World Zinc's website, sign up for an account on World pay Zinc's website in 5 minutes, and be ready to take payment.

There are various plans available to suit your needs. You can take payments using your Chip & PIN and Bluetooth compatible device with a WiFi or 3G connection, anywhere, anytime. Also you'd be able to view details of all your payments including daily, weekly and monthly summaries.

WorldPay Zinc Keypad is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and smartphones & tablets running Android 2.3 or higher.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
CThA
Nicki Lee
Aug 11 2014 5:27PM
Hi Jane,
I like PayPal, because there is no sign up charge or minimum amount, and the money is transferred really quickly. You can do online, or if you buy a card machine can use it with a smart phone.

Nicki
Kathryn Kemp
Aug 11 2014 7:26PM
I believe if you both have paypal they can text payment to your account too... :-)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion