Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Jane Hopwood, Aug 9 2014 8:27PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

LOYALTY CARD FOR CLIENTS - HELP FROM MY FELLOW MEMBERS PLEASE

Hi all,

I want to start a client reward system. I am massage and reflexology therapist. Full massage is £30, reflexology is £30, back massage £15/£20 if hot stone. What percentage reward should I give? For instance if they usually have a full body massage, then they would get 1 free after how many? But if the client swaps around with treatments,should I offer a point system that they earn towards a free system. If so, lets have the have a treatment for £20 should I give them 10 points with a point value of 50 equals a £20 treatment ... Help

Thanks so much

Kind regards Jane
Amanda Clegg
Aug 9 2014 11:54PM
I buy a course of 5 and get a 6th free at my local therapy centre, but they have to be the same treatment. I only go there for a regular maintenance massage so that's fine for me. However, if your clients like a mix of treatments maybe a 'points' system would be good. needs to be easy, tho. With my own clients I operate an occasional 'thank you' offer of a free facial with whatever their normal treatment is, usually around Christmas or late spring. I also do the odd promo 'gift' of aromatherapy oil blends for them, especially for birthdays.
Jane Hopwood
Aug 10 2014 5:14AM
Thanks so much Amanda

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion