Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted Sep 3 2014 6:16PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Advice on lightweight massage table

Hi, I'm looking for some advice on buying a portable massage table. Last year I studied VTCT complementary therapies (aromathrapy, body massage and reflexology) and now studying HNC Complementary therapies, I am also starting Reiki.
I live in a flat, top floor and I am 43 yrs old with some wear and tear. I am on a student budget but want to make sure the table I buy lasts a long time. I also have a few clients 18 stone plus.
Is there any table you could recommend please? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Mairi
CThA CThA
Sep 8 2014 9:31AM
Hi Mairi,

Thanks for the message.

I can recommend high quality massage equipment on:

StressBusters.co.uk

You can contact them at

tel: 020 84507999
email: info@stressbusters.co.uk

They have easy payment options for students: monthly instalment plan 0% APR.

Also you can use the privileges on the members area and avail a 10% discount with Beauty Deals Direct, a company I highly recommend. Navigate to this link from the members area: http://www.beautydealsdirect.co.uk/.

Use the code given and you could use the discount offered to our members.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
CThA
Amanda Clegg
Sep 9 2014 5:30PM
No such thing as a budget table which lasts, I'm afraid. I have an Oakworks one which clocks in at about 11.5kg in its bag, so one of the lightest. Height adjustable, up to 550kg load, and, most importantly, still going strong after 12 years of almost daily use. All my friends who got cheaper ones have had to replace them. All my clients say it's the most comfy table they've been on. Got mine from the Massage Table Store (now up near Birmingham I think).

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Questions from Members of the Public