Please do not use forums to advertise courses.
Rob Groves cycling challenge for Children in Need, masseurs needed!
I'm trying to organise a much needed massage for Rob Groves along the route of his cycling challenge for Children in Need.
This is the itinerary for Rob Groves and his epic challenge from Edinburgh to London by hand cycle!
Rob is paraplegic so this challenge will need an awesome effort from him to complete! If you could provide a massage for him at the various stops on the way, I'm sure it'll make the journey a little easier and give you great publicity too.
Below is dates and times, that Rob and his cycling crew will arrive, so a massage in the following hours would be advantageous :)
1. BBC Edinburgh, Fife and East Scotland, the Tun, 4 Jackson's Entry, Edinburgh, EH8 8PJ (Holyrood Rd)
Saturday 8th November 6pm.
2. Newcastle Upon Tyne. BBC Barrack Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear. NE99 1RN
Sunday 9th November 6pm
3. Leeds. BBC Yorkshire, 2 St Peter's Square, Leeds, West Yorkshire. LS9 8AH
Monday 10th November 6pm
4. Manchester. BBC Media City UK, Salford Quays, Salford. M50 2EQ
Tuesday 11th November 1pm
5. Birmingham. BBC West Midlands, the Mailbox, Birmingham. B1 1RF
Wednesday 12th November 1pm
6. Oxford. BBC 269 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 7DW.
Thursday 13th November 1pm
7. Aspire Head Office. Wood Lane Stanmore Middlesex. HA7 4AP
Friday 14th November 1pm
8. BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA. Finish 10pm 14/11/2014
Friday 14th November 9.45pm
Really hope you can show your support
Thanking for your time and assistance in helping Rob and Children in Need
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please email me on email@example.com.
Sent from my iPhone