Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Natalie Cross, Feb 22 2007 12:30PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Pamper evenings

I am thinking of arranging one of these evenings in the hope of gaining new clients as I am just starting my business. I have heard of pamper evenings, in school halls, church halls etc where a number of therapists from different areas take part and also pamper evenings in people houses. Does anyone have any experience/views of these events or can give me some info of where to start? Thanks
Tamlyn Ennever
Feb 28 2007 1:16PM
Hi Natalie,

I have done something similar to what you are looking to do.

I have a client who has recently had a baby and gets together with several other 'mums' in the area.

My client has been trying to get the other mums to book me for a treatment, but they find it difficult to put some time aside for themselves.

So we decided to do a day of treatments at one of the mums homes. It was like their normal 'coffee' morning but with a lovely massage treat. I only did half hour treatments as they were concerned about their little ones, but it was very successful. As there are loads of mums they get together with, and I was only able to treat 6 clients that day, we will be holding more in the future.

Another client of mine is also looking to do something similar with me next month.

Its a great way to offer your services and give them a taste of what you have to offer.

Kind regards
Tamlyn Andrews

Natalie Cross
Feb 28 2007 9:55PM
Tamlyn, what a great idea! I do have some people in mind in a similar position to your friend who I'm sure would be able to get a group of women together. Thanks for your reply. Natalie
Tamlyn Ennever
Mar 1 2007 11:05AM
Best of luck Natalie
Tamlyn

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion