Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Francesca Crocetta, Nov 27 2014 6:01PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Seeking fellow therapists for new community holistic therapies clinic

At long last the new Community therapies clinic is up and running. The clinic will offer therapies to those whose circumstances will not allow them to pay usual costs, e.g. Carers and the cared for, people over 70yrs, ex service personnel etc. we invite members of various charities to take advantage of our support. The clinic is centrally based in North Finchley, N12. London. I know there are some wonderful therapists in this area. Would you be interested? As yet we do not have specified days, the clinic offers 2 rooms to work from. We would like to offer a wide choice of therapies including Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Reiki and more. Therapists would receive 50% of fee, per client. Therapists would be responsible for their own appointments, insurance etc.
We are also seeking therapists who would like to extend their field of working by joining us on either a half day or whole day basis, again Aromatherapy, Reiki, Acupuncture and Reflexology are among the therapies sought.
This has been a project of mine for over two years, as some of you will know, but due to a chain of health problems, it has only now been realised. You can contact me, Francesca, directly on 0208 445 9832 (home) or 07770 471865 (mobile).
How did it come about? having offered therapies for the charity Barnet Carers for nearly 5 years I am only too well aware of the desperate need of many, unable to afford the usual price of sessions. My dream is to see this as a model expanding over the Borough and beyond. Thank you.
Mariette Lobo
Nov 27 2014 6:43PM
What a wonderful initiative. All the very best, Francesca.
Deborah Sheppard
Dec 15 2014 2:32PM
It's too far for me to get to Francesca, but it is a great idea. I wish you all the best!
Una Tucker
Dec 17 2014 6:01PM
Hi Francesca - what a wonderful idea and I wish you all the very best with it. Sadly, North London is too far away. Are there any such clinics in South London near Greenwich? I'm starting up a new On-Site massage arm to my company, Kneads Must, which involves on-site massage with our tool, the Kneader (we're at http://kneadsmust.com/ ) and because you can go both very soft and/or very deep with the tool, it is ideal massage for the elderly, those in a hospice or as a complimentary therapy to physiotherapy (i.e. those recovering from injuries).

I would be grateful for any leads as always happy to give back to those in need.

All the very best, Una (Kneads Must)

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events