Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Una Tucker, Dec 17 2014 5:55PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

New Website Launch

My company, Kneads Must, has just rejigged our website to make it both more commerce and social media-friendly. It's at http://kneadsmust.com/ and the change has been a long and costly process. We have now added a 'Kneader Moves' page that shows all the moves our tool can do (it's amazing how technology leaves you behind - just a couple of years ago, the product's DVD was cutting edge and now it's practically obsolete with iPhones and Apps!). It's sometimes hard to be both a therapist and a business woman as one tends to negate the other. The therapist in me still loves the old site, which was very understated and organic, but I understand that our company has to move with the times, especially when we are about to launch a new arm to Kneads Must, which will be on-site massage with our tool, The Kneader. Having recently qualified in On-Site massage (Swedish Massage was always my main therapy) it's a bit out of my comfort zone but that is the way we learn and grow. At least I will get back to massaging more regularly, which I am really looking forward to!

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Announcements / Events