Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by CThA CThA, Mar 16 2015 2:38PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Volunteer massage therapists needed - 20 March 2015 - Woolwich Riverside cluster.(Greenwich)

Hello,
My name is Olivia Donkor - I'm Co-founder and development worker at Centric Learning Tree, a community interest company working with children and families across London.

We're hosting the 'Riverside Retreat' on Friday 20th March (10-1), a well being event for parents and carers of children with special educational needs attending schools in the Woolwich Riverside cluster.(Greenwich)

We've had a cancellation from the therapist who was due to work with parents and carers, so I'm reaching out to see if I can find another 1/2 therapists for the Retreat!! Do you know of any therapists who would be happy to volunteer their skills and time to provide 10minute head, shoulder massages on Friday from 10-1?

The Retreat is part of Open Says We - our monthly well being programme for parents and carers and aims to highlight local support and well being opportunities that are available for parent carers.

The event is split into 3 zones: Think, Feel and Do.

We'd like help in our Feel Zone, our health and well-being 'pop up retreat’ which will provide opportunities for participants to receive holistic treatments, take part in a number of relaxing activities and explore different aspects of their health and well-being.

Other activities in the Feel Zone include Tai Chi/ Meditiation, Reiki, Zumba. Stallholders include Family Information and Outreach service, Home Start, Family Action, Greenwich SEND reforms team, Greenwich Volunteer centre, Greenwich Cookery club.

m: 07956 133 176
e: centriclearningtree@gmail.com
w: centriclearningtree.org.uk

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT DETAILS ATTACHED

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities