Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Omodunni Edebor, Jun 2 2015 12:47AM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Holistic Massage Therapists Needed in our North London Clinic

DB Therapy Clinic is recruiting registered self-employed insured therapists to our Hertfordshire clinic based in Borehamwood. We are interested in therapists with at least over a year experience. Special interest in Facials, Reflexology, Chair Seated Acupressure point, Holistic Swedish massage, Aromatherapy and Pregnancy Massage will be an advantage. Competitive salary and 3 months training will be provided.

This unique and varied position offers great career prospects for the right candidate. We urgently need to extend our small but steadily growing clinic. We are a Massage therapy Clinic situated in corporate office complex with ever so increasing Client based.

We therefore need therapists who are passionate about their work, dedicated and diligent with a ‘can do’ attitude.

Requirements:
Fluent English, both speaking and writing.
Fluent in Microsoft Office, mainly in Word and Outlook.
Well presented.
ITEC or equivalent in Anatomy, Physiology & various Massage practised.

Please apply with current CV, cover letter and recent photo to: info@dbtherapyclinic.co.uk
Ignatius Nfon Ajebe
Jun 20 2015 3:49PM
hello, i am interested for this post. I am a qualified level 3 massage therapist. i got plenty of experience and highly skilled. my contact is 07492495567
Omodunni Edebor
Jun 20 2015 4:39PM
Dear Ignatus,
Thank you for your interest.
Please send a picture and your CV to info@dbtherapyclinic.co.uk
Kind regards.
Dunni

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities