Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Gill Beresford, Apr 2 2007 4:06PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Micro Website

Hello!
Has anyone had any response from their micro-site, or listing on CTHA? And is the CPD points online update working? I find the whole site very disappointing - apart from this forum!
Gill
Angela Rawlins
Apr 2 2007 7:51PM
Hi Gill

I have absolutely no idea how to go about using the micro site!! Not technologically minded!

I was going to update my cpd on line but ended up filling in the form and sending a cheque because I didn't want to pay the service fee.
George B.
Apr 4 2007 5:09PM
Gill,

Standard answer here!

To get anything out of your listing you do really need to put a description in, and pictures will also help.

You need to sell yourself.

I also suggest you consider accepting vouchers, to give people an incentive.

The best listing (SPA UK) gets about 1 client a day, based on eVouchers issued - pretty good going for £30!

Now obviously you will not get that, offering just massage, but with no description or pictures, you will be lucky to get anything.

Best wishes,
George

June Hale
Apr 10 2007 12:49PM
Gill & George,
I have a pretty good listing, I think, with a picture, plus a link to my own website. It's been there for just over a month and so far I've had one response from this. I notice that since that one enquiry at end of Feb, the CThA site has dropped down the Google search list for therapists in my area.
Cheers,
June

Post Reply |

| Back Up to General Discussion