Complementary Therapists Association - Forums
Posted by Elizabeth Hulcoop, Jul 18 2015 7:17PM

Please do not use forums to advertise courses.

Forums Disclaimer

Part-time Massage Therapist needed in Redhill, Surrey

Serenity Services is a small business in Redhill, Surrey which was founded 7 years ago, it has 2 treatment rooms and a waiting room and a large client base with many regular customers.

Over the past 7 years we have built up a reputation for providing excellent therapeutic massage to the people of Redhill and Reigate and surrounding areas bringing comforting relief from back, neck and shoulder pain.

The treatments offered by Serenity Services are:

* Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
* Full Body Massage
* Pregnancy Massage
* Indian Head Massage
* Thai Foot Massage

The right candidate must have an ITEC Diploma, VTCT level 3 or equivalent and be trained in deep tissue massage (not Sports Massage).

You will be required to work on a part time basis (when work is available) and must be flexible to work some weekends.

You will be self employed and will be given a contract of service and you will be responsible for declaring your own tax and insurance.

This is an excellent opportunity for the right person. If you are interested in this position please email your CV. I look forward to hearing from you.
Elizabeth Hulcoop
Jul 28 2015 9:45AM
Hi I'm sorry I forgot to put my email address. Its elizabeth.hulcoop@ntlworld.com so please send your CV to this email address. Thank you. Liz - Serenity Services

Post Reply |

| Back Up to Employment Opportunities